Quixey is building the future of mobile search. Imagine a world where you can find not only the perfect app that does exactly what you want, when you want it but also deep links you directly into the function or content inside of apps – we’re building that future. Quixey’s proprietary Functional Search TM is intuitive; connecting users deeply inside of apps, enabling users to find and do more. Quixey powers app search for major manufacturers, carriers, search engines and web-sites across the globe. We’re well funded, backed by world-class investors and are on track to power a billion queries. We’re looking for passionate people who can make big things happen and have fun doing it. If you are that person, then we want to meet you!
Are you a BD professional who is looking to expand your career and want to work on products and technology that are impactful, influential and are the new standards in App Search? Then you will want to come work on our Business Development Team! We are looking for someone who will share ownership and responsibility for our Technical Account Manager, working alongside some of the smartest and most experienced Product and Technology professionals. Additionally, this position provides you the perfect opportunity to grow, develop and enhance your career as we continue to build a great company. As the Technical Account Manager (TAM) you will:
As Technical Account Manager (TAM) you should have:
- Act as a single point of contact for all Partner technical engagement and support requirements as they pertain to the assigned customers’ environment
- Identify partner opportunities, analyze partner needs and provide requirements and specific solution recommendations
- Identify key project milestones for concurrent engagements, advocate internally for product features and sales direction, and proactively identify technical dependencies and roadblocks to mitigate risks and ensure successful execution of projects.
- Recommend Quixey solutions by using your technical breadth across multiple areas, and manage partners/customers to promote adoption and interoperability of their existing applications and infrastructure solutions.
- Identify new product features and feature gaps, provide guidance on existing product issues, and collaborate with Production Managers, Solutions Architects in solution creation to influence the growth and adoption of Quixey’s search products.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, MIS or related technical major or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in leading and/or managing technical projects with experience in APIs, web technologies, and mobile apps and app store platforms.
- Technical Project/Program Management experience
We do everything we can to help you do your best work:
- MS degree in Computer Science and/or a technically-oriented MBA degree.
- 6 years of relevant experience in a combination of software development, professional services, solution engineering and technical consulting.
- Expertise in architecting and rolling out new technology/solutions for partners and integrators.
- Excellent written and oral business communication skills with strong presentation, public speaking, business analytics, and negotiation skills in influencing internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Great hands-on technical analysis and troubleshooting skills on complex issues
- A team player with a flexible and strong can-do attitude
- Three healthy catered meals a day, including vegetarian and Kosher meals
- Fridges stocked with high-quality food and drinks
- Company sponsored internal hackathons during normal business hours
- A fun, creative and inspiring work environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. Please Note:
Principals only please. Agency resumes are not accepted unless assigned by Quixey Talent Acquisition