Professional Services | Bay Area, CA, United States
The Senior Consultant is an expert in their field with not only a broad foundation in several aspects of virtualization, but also has peaked in a specific vertical specialty. A Senior Consultant has a minimum of 8 years experience in the virtualization arena with at least 4 in a field engineer/consultant role.
The Senior Consultant will provide project leadership through experience and expertise; consistently delivering the highest quality work product for our customers.
The Senior Consultant will function as not only an implementer of technology, but a trusted advisor to our clients. The Senior Consultant’s vast experience and knowledge of other organizations success and failures are invaluable to this role.
Critical Success Factors
- Ability to deliver Against Statements of Work in client engagements
- Aptitude to fully understand deliverables and manage on-site team through project completion
- Effective project and time management skills
- Subject Matter Expert on Entisys core competencies
- Consult with clients while on the engagement to expand opportunities
- 8+ years experience in VMware, Microsoft, Citrix, HP or NetApp technologies
- Strong technical ability; the ability to deliver assessments and POCs that expand opportunities.
- Work with project management to identify scope creep and create change orders
- Function as a Solutions Architect when necessary (pre-sales)
- Deliver consistent messaging around the Entisys offerings
- Mentoring of and point of escalation to other Consultants and Engineers
- Strong oral and written skills
- Excellent documentation skills
Entisys core technologies: Citrix, VMware, Microsoft, HP and NetApp and supporting technologies