Don't let our casual atmosphere fool you. Vivid Seats operates one of the industry's largest tech platforms for online ticket sales, and we were recently listed by Crain's as one of the fastest growing internet companies in Chicago. We offer the perks, culture, and opportunity of an entrepreneurial start-up, supported by the scale, stability, and resources of over 10 years of profitable growth.
Our passionate team is made up of dynamic and innovative team players who work hard and truly love what they do. Conceive, design, and build the next generation of e-commerce applications in a fast-paced, tech-focused environment backed by a strong entrepreneurial culture.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of web development experience using a major platform (Java/Groovy, .Net, Rails, Python, PHP, Scala, Clojure). Remember, we use mostly Java, but we’re flexible if you are.
- Proven ability to ship good code quickly
- Experience with TDD, BDD
- Experience working in an agile methodology
- Solid understanding of SQL (we use MySQL, but to each their own)
- Demonstrated ability to optimize architecture, code, and queries for performance
- Passion for teaching and learning from others
- Dedicated to continuous improvement of yourself, team, process, and our customer experience
What We Offer:
Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, substantial individual and team-based bonus opportunities, aggressive promotion timelines, and a variety of workplace perks. Specifically, staff has access to discounted event tickets, frequent in-office catered meals, monthly happy hours, team outings, discounted gym memberships, subsidized healthy meal and snack programs, and summer sports leagues. Standard benefits are also offered such as medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, and transit plan discounts.
Vivid Seats Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.