Marketing | San Mateo, CA, United States
BrightEdge is the leading enterprise SEO platform and the trusted partner of the largest and most recognizable brands in the world. BrightEdge helps marketers rise above the increasing clutter of the web and drive more than $3 billion in organic revenue from search engines across the globe in a measurable, predictable way. Our clients include seven of the top 10 retailers as well as Fortune 1000 leaders in e-commerce, technology, media, Internet, financial services and consumer goods.
We’re in high-growth mode and as such, we are looking to add to our Marketing team an Email Marketing expert, who will be a key contributor in driving company sales through a variety of email marketing programs. This individual will be metrics-driven and use historical email performance to fully optimize value for existing customers and new prospects.
- The continued success and growth of the email/CRM channel to deliver awareness, demand generation, and customer satisfaction
- Execute nurture campaigns across the marketing funnel by utilizing existing content from product marketing to generate email content
- Support marketing, events, sales and customer success by managing and executing end-to-end email production process for all email campaigns across the company
- Ensure high inbox deliverability rate, open rate, click through rate, and conversions for all email campaigns
- Optimize results for email campaigns by A/B testing subject lines, creative, copy and landing pages
- Be the expert on email best practices/technologies/trends/CAN-SPAM guidelines
- Drive database cleanup/deduplication and lead routing rules
- Build and grow the marketing/CRM database
Required Skills & Experience
- Attention to detail and passion for data
- 2+ years email marketing experience using Marketo & Salesforce in B2B environments
- Demonstrated results in growing revenue contribution
- Intermediate technical skills and comfort with HTML for hand editing emails
- Strong creative and writing skills
- Strong reporting, analytical and debugging skills to manipulate Marketo/Salesforce database. No email left behind.
- Highly persistent self-starter who is self-motivated, capable of staying on track and pursuing results and solutions without supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone with solid time management skills to contribute revenue by completely owning the email function at BrightEdge.