Sazze is is the parent company to a number of fast-growing ecommerce websites, including Dealsplus, which is the primary focus of this position. Your job would be day-to-day managing of website content as well as assisting the Marketing team with various website improvement projects and strategies that cater to our largely female user base. With over 6 million monthly visits, Dealsplus has quickly become one of the most popular deal and coupon websites online and we're looking for someone willing to grow, learn and succeed with us.
This is a full time, 40 hr/week position where you will enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Great health benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Paid-time-off/ Paid holidays
- Free lunches, snacks, drinks & other cool perks
Your daily tasks will consist of (but are not limited to):
- Monitoring new website content
- Managing stores such as Macy's, Nordstrom, Amazon or Sephora on dealsplus.com, and making sure pages are accurate and complete
- Help maintain site's high organic traffic and search engine rankings
- Write/post/make changes to our website
- Assisting our design and development team to build new, search engine friendly site features
Also, depending on your experience and what you're interested in, you could assist the Marketing team with:
- Email Marketing
- Blogging and/or blogger outreach
- Business development and CRM
- Promoting paid placements and tracking various affiliate marketing campaigns
- Social Media management and analytics
- BS/BA from an accredited college - marketing/business major preferred
- Up to date with SEO techniques
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Tech savvy - Fast typing speed (45+ WPM), basic knowledge of keyboard shortcuts are a must!
- Organized, dependable, efficient and detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Quick learner
- Outgoing and fun
If this describes you and you're interested in joining a fun, successful startup, send your resume and a short cover letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!