The company is engaged in the development and support of mobile enabled customer engagement solutions enable retailers, merchants, and restaurants to recognize, personalize, and engage shoppers directly via the customer’s mobile device and interactive applications. The customer engagement platform utilizes a proprietary mobile-enabled cloud platform, in-store location technologies, and dynamic real-time purchase propensity analytics to allow retailers to deliver an on-demand personalized and enriched shopping experience.
The Sr. Statistical Programmer/Analyst will work within our analytics innovation team to build real-time predictive offers designed to inform digital media systems for the purpose of creating an engaging and personalized experience for consumers.
The measure of success will be predicated on the ability of the Company to have developed the most informative, flexible, and robust personalized recommendation capabilities in the market, able to drill down and understand at a glance the effectiveness of the company’s engagement solutions and efforts.
Key Expectations & Responsibilities:
- Work with the solutions engineering team bringing new capabilities regarding real time personalization engines for consumer digital engagement solutions.
- Work with key business owners to discover strategic uses of transactional data for development of enterprise available propensity analytics.
- Responsible for utilizing statistical tools to analyze datasets and produce predictive models.
- Work with the Analytics and Production teams to define and deliver specific database driven enhancements to the engagement solution platform and assist in design of data architecture to support analysis.
- Assist in formulating technical strategy, assist in platform and solution development, evaluate, review, and approve design framework and methodologies.
- Works with Business Intelligence team to inform cloud based automated Data Visualization outputs.
Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related Technical Field.
- A minimum of eight (8) years’ experience working in the field of data management, analysis, and statistical programming.
Competencies, Skills, and Attributes:
- Strong experience in heterogeneous data structures.
- Excellent analytical skills and deep experience in data rich development environments.
- Exposure to a variety of statistical development technologies and tools.
- Ability to engage, lead, and mentor technical team members.
- Experience with various SDLC methodologies and processes (e.g. Agile, Waterfall, Scrum, etc.)
- Travel requirements are minimal and should never exceed 10% of work time.