Engineering | Reston, VA, United States
Audax Health (www.audaxhealth.com) is a startup that's revolutionizing health and healthcare and we're looking for a top-notch leader to join a growing team of QA Analysts and Automation Engineers. As Director of QA and Test Automation you will drive process and efficiency across multiple internal organizations as well as interface with external partners. Being part of the Audax Health team means your contributions will directly improve the lives of millions of people trying to live healthier lifestyles.
The Director will be responsible for driving and ensuring quality to our weekly release schedule. You must be highly motivated to ensure we're creating the right processes to help us succeed as an organization. In this role you will interact directly with internal and external stakeholders to ensure requirements are being set and risks are being identified and mitigated. You will bridge the gap between the Engineering, Operations and Product sides of the organization to ensure needs are being met, while executing and pushing our platform to the highest quality levels possible.
- Build, manage and develop a high functioning group of QA Analysts and Test Automation Engineers
- Identify process gaps and work with teams to implement solutions
- Work with Engineering and Product to identify and establish bug triage protocols
- Work with external partners to ensure QA and UAT expectations are agreed upon and met
- Continue to evolve our automation strategy and establish milestones for improvement
- Collect and report success and failure metrics to Executive team
- B.S. degree in computer science or business
- 10+ years of direct QA or Engineering management experience
- More than five years of managerial experience building features, automated tests, or test frameworks
- More than five years managing vendor relations
- Experience building or testing web application UI and backend
- Energetic leader who can rapidly learn new concepts and adapt to the changing needs of the team