Support.com, Inc. (SPRT
) is a leading provider of cloud-based services and software that enable technology support for a connected world. Our premium technology support programs help leading brands create new revenue streams and deepen customer relationships. Our cloud-based Nexus(R) Service Platform
enables companies to resolve connected technology issues quickly, boost their support productivity, and dramatically improve their customer experience. Support.com is the choice of leading communications providers including 3 of the top 5 cable companies in North America, top retailers, and other leading brands in software and connected technology.
Frost & Sullivan’s 2014 Company of the Year needs to add a driven sales member to our growing team. The Account Executive Virtuoso will have primary responsibilities for selling Support.com’s award-winning SaaS based tools. In addition, he/she will generate revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders; understanding and interpreting technical requirements; providing technical information; and developing accounts. This individual will be an essential player in meeting Support.com’s aggressive growth expectations. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual seeking a fast-paced, dynamic sales environment in a rapidly evolving and growing company. Responsibilities:
Desired Skills and Experience
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Develops accounts by checking customer's buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining technical features.
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Achieve and exceed agreed targets and performance metrics in line with business requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable experience
- 2+ years of experience in high technology sales (preferably related to SaaS or cloud services)
- Familiarity with remote access software
- Effective problem solver
- Exceptional attention to detail. Smart, thorough, and able to work independently
- Personable; able to work as a member of small team and to interact with peers and internal customers in other departments
- Inspire good work ethic, desire to learn and be challenged, self-driven and motivated
- Possess a hunger to succeed and help our growing team reach new heights.
Support.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer