When you join Social Driver as a Junior Associate, you are joining a digital agency that will challenge you and invest in your professional development. In the Junior Associate role, you will have the opportunity to help great organizations solve some of their most interesting problems. Throughout your tenure, you will work closely with our Creative Director on diverse design work, including print, brand identity, web and mobile design.
You have an excellent eye for design and great attention to detail. Our clients expect beautiful and functional designs, and you know how to produce them. You are a team player, and have the desire to learn the ins and outs of designing for a full-service digital agency.
Junior Associate Program
At Social Driver, our junior associates get the chance to jump right into the future. Our Junior Associate Program is a 3-month paid internship that gives entry-level candidates the opportunity to discover what working at a fast growing agency is all about. As a Junior Associate, you will be assigned to a project team working on developing websites, mobile apps, or digital campaigns. You will get real client-facing experience, attend internal and external meetings, and gain experience creating project deliverables. We want you to succeed and many of our Junior Associates obtain full-time employment at the conclusion of the program.
- You are about to complete, or have just completed, an undergraduate degree or have 1 to 3 years of work experience after completing your undergraduate degree
- Have a strong commitment to excellence and personal and professional growth
- You are proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite applications. Basic knowledge of front-end development languages (html and css) is a plus.
- Your work shows good use of typography, and knowledge of design theory and principles. You are familiar with the design process, carrying a design from ideation to completion in a well-planned and thoughtful manner.
- You demonstrate knowledge of how websites are built and how to prepare files for developers.
- You are a natural self-starter, a problem solver.