adMarketplace seeks a Senior Publisher Development Executive to join our Business Development Team. This role is well suited for the professional interested in growing their career in the online advertising industry, RTB, and working with cutting-edge technology on a proprietary platform.
The successful Sr. Publisher Development candidate will demonstrate a strong interest in digital publishing, internet technologies and optimizing publisher yield. This is a complex and consultative position in which creativity and flexibility are required to find optimal solutions.
What You’d Do:
What We’d Like:
- Build relationships with Top 200 comScore Properties, top Shopping Engines, top Vertical Search Engines, and largest toolbar companies in the industry
- Act as advisor/specialist to current adMarketplace Business Development team
- Knowledge of pay-per-click advertising and search engine marketing, such as Google AdSense, and XML feeds, is required
- 2-3+ years experience building online publisher monetization deals and long term strategic partnerships
- An existing book of business and/or existing relationships with digital publishers is a big plus
- Demonstrated the ability to find, manage, and close high level business with C-Level/VP Level executives
- Ability to work laterally with upper management within adMarketplace
adMarketplace is a technology company with the largest search advertising network outside of the major search engines. Recently named the 18th fastest-growing private company in New York, adMarketplace provides data-driven performance at scale to the Internet’s leading marketers and their agencies through its powerful yet easy-to-use search syndication platform.
Additionally, adMarketplace is a flat organization with empowered, self-directed teams that value honesty, commitment, accountability and results. Our employees are known in advertising and technology circles as the advisors to the experts. We organize and host meet-ups, speak in public about our industry and technology trends, and are often quoted in the press.
Experience Big Data in your career—at 2 billion query requests per day and 1 TB of data generated per hour, we ARE Big Data.
Our recently renovated offices overlook the fabulous mid-town skyline. We serve healthy gourmet lunches to our team and provide weekly 'lunch & learns'. Ping-pong tables, fully stocked beverage cooler, kegorator, fantasy football leagues, video game tournaments all serve as great reminders that hard work can always be balanced with fun.