adMarketplace seeks a Publisher Development Executive to join our Business Development Team. This is a fantastic role for any disciplined professional that is interested in growing their career in the online advertising industry and working with cutting-edge technology on a proprietary platform.
The Publisher Development Executive involves significant responsibility as well as variation in the types of questions and problems you will be handling each day.
The successful Publisher development Executive candidate will demonstrate strong interest in digital publishing, internet technologies and optimizing publisher yield. Understanding of online advertising, such as Google AdSense and XML feeds, is a big plus. This is a complex and consultative position in which creativity and flexibility are required to find optimal solutions.
What You’d Do:
What We’d Like:
- Add value through building close partnerships within the following target areas:
- Search management platforms (get integrated)
- Feeds (close, grow and move to direct-API)
- Product demos
- Act as advisor/specialist to adMarketplace Account Executives
Would Be Awesome:
- Minimum of 2-5 years experience building online publishers development deals or experience selling SaaS, BI tools, and/or Enterprise software solutions
- An existing book of business and/or existing relationships with digital publishers is a big plus
- Highly analytical with the ability to assess business opportunities
- Ability to include multiple partners and members of the management team, using competitive selling to position company products against direct and indirect competitors
- Strong negotiating skills
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage, and close high level enterprise business
- Entrepreneurial, ambitious and passionate
- Knowledge of pay-per-click advertising and search engine marketing
adMarketplace is a technology company with the largest search advertising network outside of the major search engines. Recently named the 18th fastest-growing private company in New York, adMarketplace provides data-driven performance at scale to the Internet’s leading marketers and their agencies through its powerful yet easy-to-use search syndication platform.
Additionally, adMarketplace is a flat organization with empowered, self-directed teams that value honesty, commitment, accountability and results. Our employees are known in advertising and technology circles as the advisors to the experts. We organize and host meet-ups, speak in public about our industry and technology trends, and are often quoted in the press.
Experience Big Data in your career—at 2 billion query requests per day and 1 TB of data generated per hour, we ARE Big Data.
Our recently renovated offices overlook the fabulous mid-town skyline. We serve healthy gourmet lunches to our team and provide weekly 'lunch & learns'. Ping-pong tables, fully stocked beverage cooler, kegorator, fantasy football leagues, video game tournaments all serve as great reminders that hard work can always be balanced with fun.