The Account Manager position is a fantastic role for a disciplined professional that is interested in growing his or her career in the online advertising industry and working with cutting-edge technology on a proprietary platform. The Account Manager role involves significant responsibility as well as variation in the types of questions and problems you will be facing each day. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong interests in reporting, Internet technologies and optimizing pay-per-click marketing campaigns. Understanding of online advertising such as Google AdWords or data experience such as writing SQL statements is a big plus. Responsibilities:
- Manage and grow new advertising accounts
- Proactively grow existing relationships through contact with our partners
- Identify and respond to real-time issues
- Manage day-to-day support requests from our partners
- BA/BS degree or equivalent (minimum GPA 3.0)
- 1-3 years account management experience (preferably in the online advertising industry)
- Knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, vlookups)
- Knowledge of URLs and experience with HTML or PHP
- Experience with SQL and databases
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Dedicated to working hard and taking on responsibilities
adMarketplace is a technology company with the largest search advertising network outside of the major search engines. Recently named the 18th fastest-growing private company in New York, adMarketplace provides data-driven performance at scale to the Internet’s leading marketers and their agencies through its powerful yet easy-to-use search syndication platform.
Additionally, adMarketplace is a flat organization with empowered, self-directed teams that value honesty, commitment, accountability and results. Our employees are known in advertising and technology circles as the advisors to the experts. We organize and host meet-ups, speak in public about our industry and technology trends, and are often quoted in the press.
Experience Big Data in your career—at 2 billion query requests per day and 1 TB of data generated per hour, we ARE Big Data.
Our recently renovated offices overlook the fabulous mid-town skyline. We serve healthy gourmet lunches to our team and provide weekly 'lunch & learns'. Ping-pong tables, fully stocked beverage cooler, kegorator, fantasy football leagues, video game tournaments all serve as great reminders that hard work can always be balanced with fun.