The Sr. Account Manager position is a fantastic role for a disciplined professional who is interested in growing his or her career in the online advertising industry and working with cutting-edge technology on a proprietary platform. The Account Manager role involves significant responsibility as well as variation in the types of questions and challenges you will be facing each day.
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong interests in data analysis and visualization, internet technologies including web analytics and tracking applications, and pay-per-click optimization strategies. Understanding of online advertising such as Google AdWords or data experience such as writing SQL statements is a big plus.
- Manage and grow new advertising accounts
- Proactively grow existing relationships through direct contact with our advertiser and agency partners
- Manage day-to-day support requests from our partners
- Track performance and delivery trends and report both internally and externally
- Prepare proposals and upsell materials for client meetings
- Manage launch and onboarding process for new accounts
- BA/BS degree or equivalent (minimum GPA 3.0)
- 3-5+ years account management experience (preferably in the online advertising industry)
- Strong Excel proficiency (pivot tables, vlookups, data manipulation)
- Knowledge of URLs and experience with HTML
- Experience with SQL and databases
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Stellar organizational skills
- Dedicated to working hard and efficiently, closely collaborating with various teams, and taking on responsibilities