As Account Director you will actively meet and consult with direct clients, Advertising Agencies, and Fortune 1000 clients, domestically and internationally, in the field and via phone. You will use your strong communication, sales and marketing skills to create campaigns for ad agency clients that will enable them to grow their businesses. This position is a key component to the growth and expansion of the adMarketplace business and we are seeking the best and brightest candidates for this significant career opportunity. We are looking for talented, highly motivated, and dependable sales individuals who know how to close business with large online advertisers, their agencies and search engine management shops. Responsibilities:
- Bring existing contacts and/or build a book of business which will be effectively used to expand adMarketplace’s customers base
- Call on new and existing clients to reveal opportunities and increasing profitability for the company (there are no silos or geographic restrictions here)
- Track all client and potential client interactions in the Salesforce CRM tool
- Communicate the value of the adMarketplace product to customers
- Consistently looking for strategies to increase client base and increase earnings from existing customers
- 5+ years experience selling to ad agencies or in the online media space
- Proven track record of exceeding goals and sales quotas
- Strong cold calling skills and prospecting experience
- 4-year college degree or equivalent
- Clear understanding of the search PPC advertising market
Additionally, adMarketplace is a flat organization with empowered, self-directed teams that work together constructively in a collegial environment that values honesty, commitment, accountability and results. Our employees are known in advertising and technology circles as the experts' advisers; we organize and host meetups, speak in public about our industry and technology trends, and are often quoted in the press.
Experience Big Data in your career—at 2 billion query requests per day and 1 TB of data generated per hour, we ARE Big Data.
Our recently renovated offices overlook the fabulous mid-town skyline. We serve healthy gourmet lunches to our team and provide weekly 'lunch&learns'. Ping-pong table, fully stocked beverage cooler, kegorator, fantasy football leagues, video game tournaments all serve as great reminders that hard work can always be balanced with fun.