Mobiquity, a mobile application development and strategic consulting firm, www.mobiquityinc.com targeting the Global 2000 mobile computing market, is seeking a Senior Mobile Systems Architect who will design the next generation of enterprise mobile applications on cutting edge platforms!
About the Job!
A Mobiquity Senior System Architect has a wide variety of technology expertise and enjoys client interaction. As part of the multidisciplinary nature of this role, Senior Architects are involved in requirements definition, project design, scoping, delivery and integration of end-to-end hardware/software systems for mobile and emerging technologies, and are occasionally called on to perform in a Sales Engineer capacity for their areas of expertise. This position will report to the Principal System Architect for their geographic region.
Some travel may be required.
Primary Role Responsibilities
- Perform architectural design and implementation oversight of Mobiquity client projects
- Translating client's business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs.
- Communicate and document designs, implementation plans, and business & data workflow models.
- Creative approach while using appropriate design pattern
- Design and document API level specifications and Data Models
- Interact with client IT and Business teams to address technical dependencies and deployment of solutions
- Resolve technical issues and identify risks by building consensus among technical stakeholders
- Evaluate vendor solutions and technology selection
- Good understanding of multi-tier enterprise architecture and system of records
Desired Skills & Experience
- Hands-on enterprise application architecture design experience
- At least five years of software development experience with large enterprise level
- Experience on developing software in Agile environment
- Previous consulting or client service delivery experience in a project-based environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with non-functional attributes of enterprise solutions (e.g. security, load balancing, and performance)
- Solid understanding of databases (relational and NoSQL DBs)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related disciplines and 4+ years experience in professional software development
Compensation & Benefits
- We offer Competitive Salaries and Equity in Mobiquity
- Three Weeks Vacation
- Extensive Training and Career Development
- An Excellent Benefits Package including health, dental and vision insurance
- An Exciting Start-Up Culture and Close Team Structure
- World Class Leadership Team
Note: The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require.
Get in Touch!
If you are passionate about mobile technology and want to be part of a team of professionals who pride themselves on success, service excellence and having fun, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobiquity is an EEO/AA Employer