Who We Are:
We’re a rapidly scaling, and key, player in a new category: mobile service providers. Forrester thinks this line of business will hit $32 billion by 2018. Mobiquity conceptualizes, designs, and delivers end-to-end mobile solutions for Fortune companies, providing a mix of mobile services and products. We do some incredible work – far beyond flinging birds at pigs. The solutions that we’re coming up with are among the most downloaded apps in the world, and are aimed at transforming how people use mobile. From pharma to retail, financial services to biotech, and beyond, we are there.
Led by one of the most successful serial entrepreneurs in the country, with a headquarters just outside of Boston, and offices opening around the globe, Mobiquity offers opportunities to transform both your career, and the world of mobile. We have doubled our staff in the past 12 months, and expect to do the same in 2014. Right now is an amazing time to join us.
Why This Job Matters:
Mobiquity is a complicated, rapidly expanding technology company that’s focused on a particular Wild West of tech: mobile. We use a variety of systems, OS’s, and devices. We’ve got offices all over the country, and are expanding across the globe.
So… supporting all that talent, growth, and systems gets interesting. Critical, too. As our Technical Operations Engineer, you’ll be visible up, down, and across the organization. You’ll make sure our systems are running smoothly, that our team-members get the hardware and software they need to do their own critical work, and be a strategic member of our technical team, providing guidance and advice to all employees around IT.
The Skills We’re Looking For:
- The secret sauce: You must be service-oriented. You like people, you want to help them, and you care about how your colleagues are doing.
- Common sense – you know how to prioritize.
- 2-3 years of experience supporting a corporate IT operation
- Experience supporting distributed locations
- Experience tracking and documenting company assets
- You have experience supporting both Mac & Windows users
- You know your way around multiple operating systems – OS X, Windows, Android, iOS
- You know the difference between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- Experience supporting Google Apps (Drive, Gmail, Calendar, etc)
- Experience with Enterprise management tools - JAMF Casper Suites, WDS, MDOP, MSSC
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN and mobile environments
- Knowledge of Juniper Networking
- Hardware deployment expertise (laptops, mobile devices, telephony equipment)
- Some experience with scripting languages a plus
Recruiting Agencies: While we really do appreciate what you do, and how challenging it can be, don’t do it. Please do not send us unsolicited resumes, either to our employees, job listings, or recruiting team. (We call those “free leads”). Mobiquity is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Mobiquity is an equal opportunity employer. We feel strongly that the best ideas come from all sorts of directions and sources, and cutting ourselves off from anyone due to our own biases is simply bad business, as well as bad citizenship.