Do you love the thrill of the chase to uncover new sales opportunities, and the excitement that comes from helping to win a new client? Have a knack for engaging prospects in a dialogue and getting them to open up about their needs and goals? If that sounds like you, then we’ve got a great role for you at Mobiquity!
The Inside Sales Representative’s (ISR’s) core responsibility is finding and qualifying interest for Mobiquity’s solutions, and then transitioning sales-ready leads to Account Executives. In your role, you will both follow up on inbound leads from marketing campaigns, as well as proactively and intelligently prospect into target accounts. The ISR position is a critical role in the business development cycle for the company, serving as the link between marketing initiatives and the field sales team. To be successful in this position, you will need to be able to manage competing priorities, and execute diligently.
This position is based in Wellesley, MA and reports to the Vice President, Marketing Programs. Mobiquity is a professional services firm working with the Global 2000 to create innovative mobile solutions and apps that drive business value. Combining strategy, user-experience design, app development and backend integration, Mobiquity delivers solutions that span the entire mobile ecosystem, driving business innovation and competitive advantage.
Role & Responsibilities
- Generate qualified, sales-ready leads – through both outbound prospecting (cold calling and cold emails) and following up on inbound leads – and pass those to Mobiquity’s Account Executives
- Maintain established level of minimum number of activities per day to prospects, and track those in Mobiquity’s CRM system
- Source, and develop where needed, compelling messaging to be leverage in elevator pitches, voicemails and emails
- Collaborate with the Account Executives to strategize on the pursuit of target accounts, and communicate progress on gaining access into and generating opportunities within those accounts
- Work closely with Marketing on campaigns through proactive calls and emails to support targeted initiatives and also follow-up on leads that come in from campaign offers
- Partner and coordinate with cross-functional teams to support Mobiquity’s overall business development process
- Assist in the attainment of new bookings and work with the larger sales and marketing team to determine the priorities and needs critical to that goal
- Document key information from sales cycles pertaining to accounts, contacts and opportunities in Mobiquity’s CRM database
Qualifications & experience
- Inside Sales, Tele-sales or Business Development experience (1-3 years preferred)
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written; including a strong phone presence
- Ability to actively engage all levels of management in discussions around their enterprise mobile needs
- Proficiency with CRM systems, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Desired skills & attributes
- Self-starter who looks to strategically push the envelope
- Strong sense of personal accountability for results
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with a strong work ethic
- High energy and positive “can do” attitude