Check-in/check-out hotel guests courteously and efficiently; process all payments according to established hotel requirements. Provide information and assistance to all guests and visitors. QUALIFICATIONS
- High school graduate or equivalent vocational training certificate.
- Compute basic arithmetic.
- Fluency in English both verbally and non-verbally.
- Provide legible communication and directions.
- Ability to:
- perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
- prioritize and organize.
- be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgement.
- follow directions thoroughly.
- understand guest’s service needs.
- work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
- work with minimal supervision.
- maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
6. Ability to input and access information in the property management system/computers/point of sales system.