Take orders, prepare and serve alcoholic, non-alcoholic beverages and light meals to guests, courteously and efficiently according to hotel specifications. Maintain stock/supplies and cleanliness of outlet and equipment. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 21 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages.
- Two year(s) experience as a Bartender or Barback.
- Food handling certificate issued by Riverside County.
- Must be TIPS trained and certified.
- Fluency in English both verbal and written.
- Provide legible communication.
- Compute basic arithmetic.
- Ability to:
- perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
- prioritize and organize.
- be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgement.
- follow directions thoroughly.
- understand guest’s service needs.
- work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
- work with minimal supervision.
- maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- Perform job functions in outdoor environment with exposure to sun, high temperatures, wind and the ocean.
- Knowledge of various drink recipes and beverage service standards.