LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort | Naples, FL
1. Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards.
2. Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended.
3. Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
4. Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
5. Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
6. Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquires accurately.
7. Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
8. Maintain complete knowledge of:
a) scheduled daily activities and in-house groups.
b) daily housecount.
c) hotel extension numbers.
d) beeper number/radios carried by hotel personnel.
e) hours of operation of each outlet, ambiance, menu selections and price range.
f) features and services provided by the hotel
g) menu items, specials, 86’d items, liquor brands, beers and non-alcoholic selections available in the Restaurant.
h) table/seat/station numbers, proper table set ups, room capacity, hours of operation, price range and dress code of the Restaurant.
9. Be familiar with the particular characteristics and description of every wine/champagne by the glass and major wines on the wine list.
10. Maintain complete knowledge of and strictly abide by state liquor regulations, particularly those prohibiting service to minors, intoxicated persons and drunk driving.
11. Prepare station chart and assign stations to staff following departmental procedures.
12. Set up Host(ess) station with necessary supplies; maintain cleanliness at all times. Report shortages to Supervisor.
13. Inspect condition and cleanliness of menus and wine lists; ensure designated amounts are available. Update menus and wine lists as changes occur.
14. Inspect the Restaurant environment and entrance area, ensuring that all standards are met; rectify any deficiencies; maintain cleanliness at all times.
15. Place newspapers in designated areas for breakfast as specified in departmental procedures.
16. Inspect tables and stations, ensuring that all set ups meet the department standards. Check
17. throughout meal period. Relay deficiencies to respective personnel and follow up on corrections.
18. Guide the Servers and Buspersons in table set-up needs to ensure optimum service to guests.
19. Answer restaurant telephone courteously and efficiently as specified in departmental standards.
20. Take, record and confirm restaurant reservations/cancellations as specified in departmental standards.
21. Greet and acknowledge all arriving guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
« Back to Openings