Responsible for management of all aspects of two pool, bar, food service and cabana functions in accordance with resort standards. Train and direct the performance of staff ensuring that all procedures are completed and to ensure optimum service to guests. QUALIFICATIONS:
Three years experience in a fast paced food and beverage hotel environment.
- Must have a valid Food Handler's Card issued by Riverside and be TIPS certified.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and non-verbal.
- Provide legible communication.
- Compute basic mathematical calculations.
- Knowledge of Infogenesis software is a plus.
- Ability to:
- enforce hotel's standards, policies and procedures with assigned staff.
- prioritize and organize work assignments; delegate work.
- direct performance of assigned staff and follow up with corrections where needed.
- motivate assigned staff and maintain a cohesive team.
- ascertain staff training needs and provide such training.
- be a clear thinker, analyze and resolve problems exercising good judgment.
- focus attention of details.
- perform job functions in outdoor environment with exposure to sun, high temperatures and wind.