Adhere to hotel specifications and standards in operating the dishwashing machine to wash designated Restaurant and Kitchen wares, clean and maintain equipment and Dishwashing/ Kitchen/ Cafeteria/ Compactor and Storage areas. Assist in washing pots, pans and other Kitchen utensils/equipment. Complete other special cleaning projects as assigned.
- Fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal.
- Food handling certification issued by Riverside County.
- Ability to:
- perform duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy and follow-through.
- follow directions.
- adapt to meet priority changes of work flow or requirements.
- able to push, pull, lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- operate designated machinery.
- Previous experience as hotel/restaurant dishwasher or in janitorial/cleaning position.
- Familiarity with proper sanitation regulations.
- Certification in sanitation.
- Knowledge of proper chemical handling.