SADA Systems, Inc. is a privately-held global leader in providing cloud computing and strategic IT solutions to organizations worldwide. As a Google for Work Premier Partner and a Microsoft National Solutions Provider with Gold Competencies, SADA Systems has a proven expertise in enterprise consulting, cloud platform migration, custom application development and change management services.
If you love technology, and you're looking for a stimulating and innovative environment with a fun corporate culture, then SADA is the place for you! Our dedication to our clients, partners, employees and the community has resulted in some great accolades, including:
· INC 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 7 years straight
· LA Business Journal Fastest Growing Private Company for 2014 – Ranked Top 20
· CRN Magazine Fast 100 - Fastest Growing IT Services Companies 2014
Located in the heart of NOHO arts district, we offer an exciting and challenging place to work with some pretty cool people!
Learn more about SADA Systems at http://www.sadasystems.com.
We are looking for engineers who love and understand Cloud Computing. We will provide you with training and the opportunity of a lifetime. You provide enthusiasm, a good work ethic, and the ability to learn quickly.
Projects include working with our clients and our project managers to customize implementations for organizations of various types and sizes. Projects also include manipulation and customization using SDKs and APIs, as well as consideration for internet, network and systems elements like LDAP and various security protocols.
The ideal candidate will be energetic, creative, enthusiastic, intelligent, analytical, and eager to take on responsibility and learn new skills. She/he will enjoy working in a fast paced and agile organization, and creating an exciting, fun, teamwork-oriented environment. We are looking for those who want to grow with SADA, and are in this for the long term.Job Description:
Primary Duties include the following:
You Would Be Great For This Position If You Have:
- Helping organizations plan and deploy Office 365 and other cloud-based solutions.
- Helping organizations migrate to cloud-based solutions, including moving critical data, processes, and workflows.
- Work 2 - 4 projects at a time.
- Work with sales team members and clients to understand requirements and clarify conceptual needs for projects, both small and large.
- Assist in the development of detailed project specifications.
- Positive attitude towards change and ability to adapt.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels of management as well vendors and customers.
- Strong problem solving and Analytical/Reasoning skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Well-proven time management skills while remaining flexible in responding to changing company and/or client needs.
- 3-5 years experience working with cloud computing technology.
- LDAP and Active Directory expertise.
- Understanding of email systems, DNS, and Internet concepts.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience preferred a plus.
- Knowledge and proficiency in the following Microsoft server technologies:
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) 2.0
- Exchange 2010, Exchange Server 2007, or Exchange Server 2003
- Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
- DNS and related technologies
- Windows PowerShell
- Knowledge and proficiency in the following Microsoft client technologies:
- Microsoft Lync server 2010 or 2013 experience is a plus
- Microsoft Office 2010 and Microsoft Office 2007
- Windows Internet Explorer and other browser technologies
- Windows Operating Systems
- ActiveSync/Mobile Devices and mobility
- Migration knowledge from Microsoft and non-Microsoft messaging systems is a plus
- Knowledge of the customer network topology:
- Active Directory sites, trusts, and topology
- Wide-area connectivity: on-premises networks and equipment
- Wide-area connectivity: Internet bandwidth and latency
- Firewall technologies
- SSL certificates
- System Center (SCCM) a plus
- Knowledge of legacy messaging systems, including the following and others:
- Microsoft Exchange Server-based systems
- POP3/IMAP4/SMTP-based mail systems
- Lotus Notes Domino
- Novell GroupWise
- Archival systems
Why you'll love working at SADA
- You'll work with a great group of people, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results oriented atmosphere
- You'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and really move the needle
- You’ll work with large, sophisticated, and progressive clients throughout North America
- Unlimited PTO
- More awesome benefits include competitive and attractive compensation, huge performance based bonuses, holidays, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance, 401K and more.
- Lunch is provided twice a week!
- Ongoing training provided and plenty of opportunities to grow.
- We have a ping pong table, big screens, video games, company social events and an espresso machine!
Compensation: Commensurate with experience, highly competitive plus performance-based incentives.
SADA Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you're ready to take your career to the next level, then SADA is the right place for YOU.