Full Stack Developer
Application Development and Programming | Los Angeles, CA, United States
SADA Systems, Inc. is a global leader in cloud computing solutions and IT consulting. As a platform-neutral provider, SADA works closely with leaders in the cloud computing industry developing innovative business solutions and implementing cutting edge technologies.
Named amongst INC Magazine 5000 America’s fastest growing 5 years straight, and Ranked Top 20 in Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, SADA’s innovation, partnerships and experience give you the opportunity to stay ahead of the technology curve. Located in the heart of NOHO arts district, we offer an exciting and challenging place to work!
Learn more about SADA Systems at www.sadasystems.com
We are looking for a mid to senior level full stack developer who has an understanding of systems and platforms, to assist us in implementing Google Maps and Google App Engine based solutions and other open source applications.
The ability to quickly embrace new technology is crucial. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing production ready web applications using Python or PHP and should be able to demonstrate knowledge of advanced CSS or HTML layout , as well as web development practices such as AJAX. The successful candidate should be excellent at data structure and programming logic. Primary Duties include the following:
You Would Be Great For This Position If You Have…
- Develop new and update existing code individually and in a team environment.
- Work 5-8 projects at a time.
- Consult with the clients through the implementation process.
- Work with project managers and clients to understand requirements and clarify conceptual needs for projects, both small and large.
- Accurately quote time estimates for projects both small and large.
- Assist in the development of detailed project specifications.
- Report and repair bugs in supplied software.
- Work from specifications.
- Document applications and all associated procedures.
- Help create sitemaps, webpage layouts, IA and UI with our designers.
- Communicate technical and business requirements with other programmers, designers and clients.
- Develop and work with Databases of various types and understand and Database Structure.
- Test/QA projects.
- Take direction from, and work closely with senior architects and project managers.
Why you'll love working at SADA
- Database experience (MySQL, NoSQL, etc.).
- Framework experience (webapp2, Django, Flask, Zend)
- AppEngine/Cloud Platform experience
- Google Maps API and other Google Geo products experience.
- Five plus years experience in web-based development.
- Linux/Apache as well as Microsoft/IIS server environment experience.
- Working knowledge of XSLT a HUGE Plus.
- Positive attitude towards change and ability to adapt.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels of management as well vendors and customers.
- Strong problem solving and Analytical/Reasoning skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Well-proven time management skills while remaining flexible in responding to changing company and/or client needs.
- Object-Oriented analysis/design.
- Awareness of code efficiencies such as the reuse of common modules and identifies opportunities for code consolidation and/or re-usability.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in helping develop mission-critical web based systems.
- You'll work with a great group of people, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results oriented atmosphere
- You'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and really move the needle
- You’ll work with large, sophisticated, and progressive clients throughout North America
- You'll get awesome benefits that include competitive and attractive compensation, huge performance based bonuses, holidays, combined vacation and sick days, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance, 401K and more.
- Ongoing training provided and plenty of opportunities to grow.
- We have a ping pong table, big screens, frequent company lunches, video games, company social events and an espresso machine!
Competitive and commensurate with experience.
SADA Systems, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you're ready to take your career to the next level, then SADA is the right place for YOU.