Booker Software is looking for talented, hardworking individuals with great energy, leadership, and initiative to drive awareness for the fastest growing application, the Service Cloud.
As the QA Analyst, you will be part of the QA team working on the Booker SaaS platform. Tasks will include reviewing requirements, writing test cases, defining test strategies and helping to ensure the quality of our releases.
What you bring to the table:
- Ensure test coverage based on business requirements.
- Understand QA test planning and test case design, development and implementation.
- Possess some understanding web technologies and browser and/or mobile application testing.
- Work closely with other departments including Product Management, Customer Experience, and Development to ensure that all phases of the software development life cycle are met and raise the quality standards.
- Able to follow processes to maximize efficiency.
- Must be hands on and an excellent troubleshooter.
- Identify, research, report, track and verify software defects proactively and comprehensively.
- BS or BA or equivalent work experience (degree optional if you bring the goods!!)
- Qualified candidates will have at around 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Able to write test cases as well as maintain and execute them.
- Experience creating test scenarios based on requirements and specifications.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience with QA automation tools such as Selenium is a plus.
- Experience with deploying new builds is a plus.
- Some experience with development and testing in an agile software process.
- Position is located in PA, but regular travel to NYC is anticipated (3-4 days a month)
- Initially, more time will be spent in NYC to learn platform, organization, tools & processes
- Other than NYC, little travel is anticipated
We are not offering sponsorship at this time. No agencies please!