Quality Assurance | Solana Beach, CA, United States
Lead QA Automation Engineer Summary: OneHealth is looking for someone to plan, build and manage the QA process to ensure our website is of the highest quality for our members and healthcare partners from our Solana Beach offices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Plans and directs the development, application, and maintenance of quality standards for our software.
- Develop and update test cases.
- Report product bugs using the Company’s bug-tracking tool.
- Collaborate daily with development, product and management teams. Create clear status reports and concisely communicate with relevant parties.
- Recommend streamlining of processes to improve test efficiency.
- Maintains a working knowledge of relevant government and industry standards.
- Interprets quality assurance philosophy to key personnel in the Company.
- Reviews all data obtained during all quality assurance activities to ensure consistency with Company policies and procedures.
About OneHealth OneHealth develops social networking solutions and behavioral change programs that drive member engagement to improve health outcomes and reduce the cost of care. Our web and mobile-based Social Solutioning® program influences positive behavior to improve health and deliver measurable value through a patented combination of social-networking technology, evidence-based clinical principals and engaging game mechanics. For additional information visit www.onehealth.com.
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 6+ Years of developing, managing and ensuring quality of a web platform and/or service.
- Solid knowledge of automated test frameworks such as Watir, Selenium or Sahi and related best practices.
- Hands-on experience with testing large scale AJAX based websites.
- Hands-on experience with testing web services
- Have built out and maintained regression test frameworks.
- Used agile development practices and methodologies such as Scrum
- Deeply familiar with TDD, BDD and Unit Testing.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines
- Experience with RSpec, PHPUnit, SimpleTest
- Must pass a background check and drug test
This is an opportunity to join a small company making a big impact. We have an engaging corporate culture that combines high standards, professional discipline and an enjoyable team-oriented environment. Competitive benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K and Equity Incentive plan. Our offices are located one mile from the beach and we offer a free weekly yoga class, meditation breaks and surfing meet ups.