Engineering | Solana Beach, CA, United States
What we are looking for:
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 5+ Years of Linux and web development experience
- Thorough understanding of protocols such as HTTP, XMPP, SMTP, AMQP
- Working knowledge of RequireJS, Backbone, Handlebars, SASS, HTML and CSS
- Experience with data stores such as Redis, MySQL, LocalStorage.
- Experience with agile development practices and methodologies such as Scrum, TDD, BDD and Unit Testing.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and automated development tools and processes
- Familiarity with asynchronous/event driven architectures and graph theory
- Familiarity with open source software development and have an active account on github
- Experience with building PHP/Node Extensions, Ruby gems and Debian Packages is a big plus
- Experience with HIPAA, HITECH, PHI and related security and privacy laws is a plus
- Passionate, Accountable with excellent organization and communication skills
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and build clinical and social backends and related APIs that drive our web and mobile sites.
- Develop and improve A/B Testing of new features on our platform allow us to drive company decisions with supporting metrics.
- Help evolve and scale the platform and its core rule and analytic engines to improve outcomes and improve peoples lives.
OneHealth™ is an award winning behavioral modification platform that increases outcome-driven wellness and reduces the cost of health care by combining clinical principals, social technologies and game mechanics to extend the reach and benefits of professional medical and clinical care. We are revolutionizing the health care industry so we can help saves lives every day. OneHealth Solutions, Inc. was founded in 2008, is backed by a leading industry Venture Capital firm, and is located in Solana Beach, CA. (www.OneHealth.com)
This is an opportunity to join a small company making a big impact. We have an engaging corporate culture that combines high standards, professional discipline and an enjoyable team-oriented environment.