Asst. to Sr. Mortgage Loan Processor- Live ANYWHERE in the USA!
Administrative | Chicago, IL
Asst. to Sr.Mortgage Loan Processor, Full Time
Providential.com, an innovative, growing and well-respected mortgage banker located in downtown Chicago, is looking for a Loan Processor/Opener. We help our employees achieve their goals by realizing unlimited earning potential and advancement opportunities in an exciting, fast-paced environment. We understand the realities in today’s marketplace and have set ourselves up to capitalize on them through our unique marketing and partnership initiatives. We have been in business since 1999, are a well-capitalized organization and are growing.
Working with the processing group out of our headquarters loft offices in the River North area of downtown Chicago, this position will have work-from-home responsibilities including:
- Run AUS Findings
- Work With/On Verifications, Payoffs, Appraisal, Insurance, condo questionnaire, subordination agreements and other 3rd Party Verifications
- Maintaining complete and accurate information in loan operating system (Encompass) at all times
- Strong Experience of working in a mortgage broker enviroment which involves working with different wholesale lenders at a time.
- Team Player! This position will be the right hand to Sr. Processors at the company!
- Must be able to get on the phone with a borrower, lender, loan officers, realtor, attorney or otehr stakeholder in the transaction to discuss the status of adeal and what is required to close it.
What we are looking for:
- 2 + years of current experience in a Loan Processor capacity, including specific experience with DU, FHA,VA and USDA.
- Demonstrable ability to effectively manage a pipeline of not less than 30+ loans
- Proactive customer service and strategic communication skills, apprising parties of loan status at all times
- Great attitude and must be a TEAM PLAYER!
- Problem solving, problem solving, problem solving!
- Solid understanding of Encompass LOS and electronic file submission and management is a GIANT plus
We want candidates who expect a lot of themselves, who want to be the best at what they do, who want to work hard and want to have fun while doing it.
What Providential can do for you:
Salary and bonus with every closed loan, PLUS substantial opportunity for additional income and income growth
- Health and Dental Insurance, 401k, etc.
- Licensed Mortgage Banker
- Strong Financial Backing
- FHA and VA Approved
- Reverse Mortgages
- Opportunity for leadership and advancement (Build a Career)
- Entrepreneurial Culture
Multi-State Licensing (and adding more) IL, TX, CO, IN, MI, WI, MN, CA and FL
« Back to Openings