Front End Development | Milwaukee, WI, United States
Do you have what it takes to scale the 7Summits? Getting to the top takes an exceptional person. You consistently deliver great work and believe collaboration is key. You check your gear every step of the way and have a backup plan when things go wrong. Yeti stole your supplies and suffering from oxygen deprivation? No problem! You’re live tweeting the entire experience and still make it to the summit in time.
7Summits is a rapidly growing social business agency that is transforming business with award-winning work. Our portfolio of clients includes Fortune 100 companies that operation on a global scale. We are a passionate team of social media Sherpas – strategists, designers and developers – that believe in unleashing people’s potential to create, innovate, and compete in entirely new ways. We;re changing the way business gets done – and it’s exciting. We’re taking on some massive mountains, and we want you to be sipping hot cocoa with us when we reach the summit.
Skills & Requirements
- HTML5/CSS3/LESS expertise and experience with backwards-compatibility techniques
- Self-directing, excellent communicator, proactive and engaged with the team
- Familiar with CMS concepts and how to design/develop for existing systems and themes
- Some knowledge of web services and APIs
- Experience with version control systems
- Comfortable working in an Agile-based, quick-moving environment
- Previous experience with JIVE and/or Freemarker templates a plus
- Previous experience with Google Closure a plus
- Previous experience developing mobile sites, apps, or responsive sites a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
Compensation & Benefits
- Working with our strategy, visual design, and Back End development teams to create cutting-edge experiences for our clients
- Help define and estimate digital solutions
- Develop and test custom themes for Jive and WordPress based off of wireframes and visual comps
- Help ensure final product comes in on time and on budget
- Work with the Front End team to identify, evaluate, and ensure adoption of new technologies and techniques
7Summits offers a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental & vision insurance, a 401k plan, paid holidays, vacation and flex time. Ascent with the best – come see what we’re all about!