Sales | San Bruno, CA, United States
Part of the Client Services / Account Management group, our Account Managers own a book of business by mapping our customer needs to Dynamic Signal’s solution and driving increased value to our customers. Additionally, they must be trusted advisors to our customers and be product experts in Dynamic Signal’s technology.
- Set and manage goals of the Dynamic Signal solution for our existing customers
- Analyze and optimize product performance to meet customer objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- Forecast key account metrics
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Partner with Product Management and Sales to drive account to implementation and contract renewals
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to scope out business opportunities and to deliver results (e.g. product enhancements, marketing needs)
If you can prove that this is you, we would love to hear from you!
- Undergraduate degree, ideally in a quantitative or technical field (or one with a significant problem-solving or practical focus), and 2-5 years of relevant experience. In lieu of degree, at least 4 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in consulting, investment banking, online media, or search technologies desired
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Proven ability to become an expert (or on track of being one) in a field; demonstrated strong analytic ability required
- Great comfort in dealing with a variety of ever-changing business situations and client interactions (‘social’ is a dynamic medium!)
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Limited travel to client locations within the US
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work with very little guidance and direction (we are a startup!)
- Ability to anticipate and define next steps and future tasks based on sales pipeline and upcoming client needs
- Ability to interact with client teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth
- Come up with creative approaches to satisfy data/analyses needs
- Desire to always be thinking about what to do next
- Passion for data, analytics and insights in the social web realm
If you consider yourself a social media junkie, blog regularly, or partake in the growing crop of mobile social apps tell us about it!