Over the next 5 years, the payment industry will experience a total transformation. Coins, cash and paper checks will cease to exist; replaced by retina scans, virtual wallets and technologies the world has never seen.
At,YapStone, we are focused on building the future of payments. That’s why we’re hiring the best and the bravest to help us lead the way. Together, we’ll loosen our grip on everything we know and invent new ways to make business a whole lot more convenient and people’s lives a little easier.
Join us in changing how the world pays.
- Develop complex stored procedures, functions, triggers, views and queries in support of application and Data warehouse development.
- Help in database architecture research and design process.
- Help build out a Data warehouse to be used internally by different departments.
- Review and optimize existing stored procedures, functions, triggers and queries.
- Occasionally write single-time reports on demand.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other relevant majors.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a database developer (MS SQL server).
- Experience with SQL SSIS, SSRS, SSAS would be an asset.
- Knowledge with SQL server is a MUST and MYSQL is a plus.
- Knowledge of OLAP and OLTP databases
- Exhibit adequate knowledge of solving database contention/locking problems.
- Must exhibit expert skills in efficient T-SQL coding techniques.
- Ability to plan and manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize among multiple competing priorities.
- Dreams of data and automating manual processes.
- Background in Payments or Financial services is a plus.
- Java experience is a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Changing the way the world pays inspires us daily. It gets us up in the morning and keeps us up at night. And just in case we need an extra dose of inspiration during the day, our team needs only take a moment to take in a stellar ocean view from our Santa Monica office or visit one of our many break rooms for a notably large selection of snacks. From comprehensive health insurance packages to gym memberships, you’ll find plenty of benefits and perks that reflect our appreciation for all of the thinking and doing that goes on at YapStone.
YapStone powers a web-based and mobile payments platform focused on changing the way the world pays. Processing over $8B in transactions annually, the company serves online marketplaces for multiple partners, including HomeAway™ and VRBO™. YapStone’s platform provides turnkey transaction solutions for third-party developers that simplify how people pay for everyday expenses, including rent and charitable donations. Founded in 1999, YapStone has offices in Walnut Creek and Santa Monica in California and Drogheda in Ireland. In 2011, Accel Partners and Meritech Capital Partners invested $50 million in the company. In 2013, YapStone was named to Forbes’ List of America’s 100 Most Promising Companies.