Engineering | Palo Alto, CA, United States
We are looking for a senior level security software engineer to join our engineering team. In this position, you will have the opportunity to architect, design and develop the security framework and features of our Mobile App Server and Mobile App Manager. If you are interested in joining our top-notch team of passionate engineers and industry veterans who like to work hard and play hard, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Participate in the design and development of Magnet’s mobile middleware security framework and features from concept to launch.
- Champion innovation and meaningful collaboration between product teams in the area of security, from mobile to cloud.
- Identify security requirements and assess feasibility and ramifications of these requirements
- Integrate security controls into the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Optimize code for run-time performance and serviceability.
- Develop unit tests and useful code documentation.
- Participate in integration testing as applicable.
- Proficient in server-side Java programming.
- Android and/or iOS programming experience desirable.
- Experience in many facets of secure enterprise development practices.
- Experience with OAuth, identity management, authentication and authorization schemes.
- Experience in securing scalable and high-throughput systems.
- Experience securing Web Services and RESTful APIs.
- Experience with RDBMS (such as MySQL and Oracle) security.
- Experience securing MVC and Spring based applications.
- Experience developing software in Linux/Unix environments.
- Experience writing testable code and continuous integration.
- Ability to design and implement using modern patterns and methodologies.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Able to work effectively within a team environment.
- Able to work independently in an agile development environment.
- Experience with the fast-paced and flexible start-up environment.
- CISSP Certification desirable.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.