DeVine Consulting is seeking a Java Developer to join our team and work on the development of web applications and web services within Apache and Tomcat web servers. This individual must be highly motivated, hands-on, and results-oriented with solid web application development experience.
- Development of web applications and web services within Apache and Tomcat web servers
- Working in the Ozone Widget Framework
- Ability to interpret complex requests & implement based on aggressive timelines.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks independently with little direction.
- Ability to compare, process, organize and compile information.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrated technical and analytical skills, including the ability to understand and convey complex technical information in simple terms.
- Ability to recognize trends and provide relevant solutions.
- Motivated individual who can engage and utilize others.
- 2-5 years experience with development of web applications and web services with Apache and Tomcat Web Servers
- Knowledge of how web applications perform in different web browsers
- Have Software programming experience focused on security
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of web programming in bandwidth constrained
About the position: Position type: Full time (3-6 months contract with possibility of extension)
Location: Monterey, CA
Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a policy of assuring that all applicants for employment are recruited, hired and assigned on the basis of qualifications and merit without discrimination based on any protected classification, including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, handicap, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law