Professional Services | Cincinnati, OH, United States
The Ironside Group is seeking intelligent, passionate and driven individuals to join the ranks of their renowned Business Intelligence solution delivery team. The candidate will be expected to deliver high-quality TM1 consulting services to a broad range of high-profile clients that range from start-ups to Fortune 100's.
The Senior Financial Performance Management Consultant will be expected to deliver high-quality Business Intelligence consulting services based on our Enterprise Services Framework (Evaluate, Install, Implement, & Integrate) model. The main focus entails assisting clients with the development and deployment of the full range of TM1 services. The individual will be expected to work with clients across multiple markets and industries often playing several different roles within a project lifecycle.
- Develop and support IBM Cognos TM1 models through all stages in the project life cycle.
- Design and build successful technical solutions that involve TM1 cubes, dimensions, TI processes, rules, and executing the completion of the TM1 architecture per project.
- The abilities to edit/create rules while utilizing Turbo Integrator.
- Develop and support Cognos reports on TM1.
- Produce all related system documentation.
- Lead solution design alternatives, alongside fostering best practices.
- Translating business needs into an efficient technical solution for end user(s).
- Train and develop Finance and other end users in the systems.
- Be a coach and mentor to inexperienced personnel at The Ironside Group.
- Never stop learning new technologies and strive to become a thought leader in all facets of Business Intelligence, more importantly the TM1 practice.
- 5-8 years utilizing business intelligence tools with 3+ years of TM1 experience.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Science, or Business degree.
- Experience in Budgeting and Forecasting, preferably on Cognos Enterprise Planning or related tool.
- Leading TM1 practices across multiple clients in various industries.
- TM1 certification preferred.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and oral/written communication skills.
- Regional travel required.
- The opportunity to join and grow an ever expanding professional network of high profile clients and reputable colleagues.
- A passionate and approachable leadership team that encourages an entrepreneurial frame of mind and welcomes contribution to business development from all members of the team.
- A challenging, dynamic and rewarding work environment which fosters rapid professional growth in a space that is at the forefront of information technology.
- An unparalleled opportunity to gain in depth operational experience across a variety of industries and organizational departments.
- The opportunity to explore and put into practice cutting edge technology on a regular basis.
- An incentivized development program that enhances your skill set with professional training and certifications.
- Competitive merit-based compensation and bonus packages that rapidly reward passionate and driven team members.
- Small company culture, with big company benefits: 4 Weeks PTO (5 Weeks after 5 Years), PPO, Dental, Life, 401(k) with matching funds.
- A work hard/play hard, familial culture that loves to get together whenever we can for great food (and drink), sporting events, etc. We are equal parts passionate about our people and our work and we like to enjoy ourselves while doing it.
About Ironside Founded in 1999, The Ironside Group is widely regarded as a market leader and perennial innovator in the ever-growing Business Analytics space. We continually uphold our reputation of delivering the highest quality solutions by way of only the most qualified and experienced consultants and we're looking for the best and brightest to join those ranks and rapidly grow within our tight-knit community.