Professional Services | Atlanta, GA, United States
Ironside is seeking intelligent, passionate and driven individuals to join the ranks of their renowned Business Intelligence solution delivery team. The candidate will be expected to deliver high-quality Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing consulting services to a broad range of high-profile clients that range from start-ups to Fortune 100.
For the career-minded candidate, this position offers tremendous opportunity to gain applied technology experience at an unparalleled pace and progress rapidly to higher levels within our consulting organization.
The main focus of this position entails assisting clients with the development and deployment of enterprise-class Business Intelligence and Data Exploration technologies (such as IBM Cognos and IBM Watson Analytics) with an understanding of data modeling and ETL tasks related to these applications. The individual will be expected to work with clients across multiple markets and industries often playing several different roles within a project lifecycle.
- Provide strategic and tactical guidance with respect to IBM Cognos business intelligence implementation and sustainment practices and within organizations of all industries, shapes and sizes.
- Manage both internal and external resources, timelines, and milestones across a vertical set of industries.
- Play a variety of roles with a high degree of proficiency throughout a BI/DW project lifecycle: Solution Architect, Project Manager, Report Developer, Metadata Modeler, OLAP Developer, etc.
- Collaborate with Data Architects and ETL Developers to design or enhance data warehouse models for the purpose of high performance business analytics.
- Provide detailed documentation and knowledge-transfer services to customers.
- Occasionally participate in the software pre-sales activities which include development of customer proof-of-concept solutions and technical feature demonstrations.
- Collaborate with Sales to prepare project estimates, timelines and proposals.
- Be a coach and mentor to your junior peers at the Ironside.
- Never stop learning new technologies and strive to become a thought leader in all facets of Business Intelligence.
Your Proven Track Record:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Science, or related field.
- 4+ Years of experience designing and developing enterprise business intelligence solutions.
- Deep understanding of dimensional data modeling concepts, as well as data warehouse design and lifecycle management principles.
- Experience designing and implementing enterprise business intelligence solutions using IBM Cognos, SAP Business Objects, Microstrategy, Microsoft, Qlik, Tableau, Hyperion, Oracle OBIEE, or similar.
- Working knowledge of major database platforms (SQL Server, Netezza, Oracle, DB2, Teradata)
- Master-level proficiency in SQL programming and common query optimization techniques.
- Exceptional problem solving skills, high customer standards and dedication to accurate warehouse data.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and oral/written communication skills
- Regional travel required.
The Ironside Edge:
- The opportunity to join and grow an ever expanding professional network of high profile clients and reputable colleagues.
- A passionate and approachable leadership team that encourages an entrepreneurial frame of mind and welcomes contribution to business development from all members of the team.
- A challenging, dynamic and rewarding work environment which fosters rapid professional growth in a space that is at the forefront of information technology.
- Competitive merit-based compensation and bonus packages that rapidly reward passionate and driven team members.
- Small company culture, with big company benefits: 4 Weeks PTO (5 Weeks after 5 Years), PPO, Dental, Life, Vision, FSA, 401(k) with matching funds.
- A work hard/play hard, familial culture that loves to get together whenever we can for great food (and drink), sporting events, etc. We are equal parts passionate about our people and our work and we like to enjoy ourselves both in and out of the office.
At Ironside, we dive deep into clients’ core business challenges, emerging with new insights into how we can leverage the power of business analytics to help move companies further and faster toward their goals.
Our expertise in business intelligence, performance management, predictive analytics, information management, big data, and more only becomes meaningful when brought into careful alignment with where a business stands today and where it means to be tomorrow.
Our goal is to use the power of business analytics to propel businesses forward and upward, until they break through to a new way of looking at their industry, the world, and their place in both. It’s a lofty way of thinking. One that has helped us make new inroads in our industry, and our clients in theirs.