Technical Operations | Oakland, CA, United States
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
We have a great position available for an outstanding senior software engineer working in enterprise integration. In this key role you will take the lead in implementing integrations between Pandora’s operational back office systems and our cloud-based B2B collaboration applications. You’ll have the opportunity to develop and showcase your expertise integrating enterprise systems including LDAP, CRM, ERP, Financials, OMS, Billing, and Compensation. As a member of our highly motivated and collaborative team you will be working with business stakeholders, business analysts, and project managers, and should be dedicated to excellence and have a strong sense of personal responsibility.
- Provide technical expertise and leadership in designing integration architecture solutions spanning business processes, systems, hardware, operating systems, applications, networking environments and platforms
- Implement elegant enterprise integration solutions and services leveraging a range of technologies including Java, Python, Django, Mule ESB, and ActiveMQ
- Deliver robust solutions for ETL of business data sources into a Hadoop/Hive data infrastructure
- Act as a senior technical resource in review and recommendation of mission-critical enterprise integration solutions for business stakeholders
- 5+ years Java development experience, including Java APIs and frameworks (e.g. Spring)
- 3+ years experience with SOA, ESB, JMS messaging, transaction, XML and/or Web Services and integration technologies in an Enterprise environment
- 3+ years experience deploying and administering J2EE application servers and containers, e.g. Tomcat
- 3+ years experience deploying and supporting software solutions in Unix/Linux environments
- Comfortable working in an Agile/Scrum development environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to bridge the gap between technical and non-technical team members
Nice To Have:
- Previous experience with enterprise application integration engineering and design patterns
- Python software development experience
- Experience with Django
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.