Business Support | Oakland, CA, United States
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.Pandora is looking for a Corporate Strategy Manager to partner with our product and business leaders across a variety of strategic initiatives. The position will entail driving analysis of strategic opportunities, analyzing market activity and competitive dynamics; assisting in the development of long-term strategy for Pandora initiatives; and executing corporate and business level strategies for the company. You will be a trusted advisor to our senior executives, and will help them make decisions about R&D investments, new market entry, business development and M&A opportunities, and other critical strategic issues.
- Help structure complex business problems & lead analyses to enable Pandora to make informed decisions on key strategic issues
- Deliver insightful analysis & recommendations in a persuasive and thoughtful manner
- Build effective relationships with colleagues from engineering, product and business organizations
- Assist in the identification, evaluation and execution of strategic partnership, joint venture and M&A opportunities
- Mentor strategy associates and lead creation of executive ready outputs
- Demonstrated hypothesis-driven problem solving orientation & ability to frame strategic questions with limited supervision
- Exceptional ability to create structured quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Desire to succeed in a demanding, innovative, and entrepreneurial environment
- Interest and passion for consumer internet and entertainment
- Commitment to excellence and a sense of humor
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic background, MBA preferred
- 4-5 years of experience at a top-tier strategy consulting, investment banking, private equity firm, or Fortune 500 corporate or business strategy/development team
- Consumer internet, or other consumer product, experience preferred but not required
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to