Engineering | Santa Clara, CA, United States
We ignited the web application security industry and continue to lead by transforming the way organizations master vulnerability management. Only WhiteHat Security offers a solution that combines an advanced, cloud security platform with the world’s largest force of security experts.
Tired of building variants of the same application over and over? Are you ready to leverage your development skills to architect software that is completely unique? WhiteHat Security is looking for self-motivated and experienced developers to join our team as we build our newest applications and security tools. You will be working closely with developers, product managers, threat researchers, and IT teams to interpret requirements and deliver software solutions that will address ever-evolving Web Application Security needs.
- Design and implement backend components for our web applications
- Produce REST API building paradigms and work out a sharded-database ORM layer
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BS (MS Preferred) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar
- Must have 4+ years of experience as a software developer with demonstrated success in a fast paced development environment (looking for all levels of: Software Engineers, Staff Engineers, Principal Engineers, etc)
- Experience building web applications using Python, Ruby, Perl or similar language is strongly desired
- Experience with modern web frameworks such as Django, Rails, Drupal, Catalyst, Flask or similar is strongly desired
- Must have strong proficiency in one or more additional programming language such as Java, C/C++, Ruby or C# and be ready to discuss applications you have built using them
- Must have solid algorithm development and analysis skills in OOD/OOP paradigms
- Prefer experience with Linux, VMware, JIRA, SVN, Eclipse, Apache, and PostgreSQL