Ampush | San Francisco, CA
Ampush helps performance marketers acquire new users, generate sales, and re-engage customers. By powering full-service ad buying, management and insights, the AMP platform makes it easy for advertisers to reach people with smarter in-feed ads on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Ampush has locations in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston and Atlanta.
Are you interested in technology and thoughtful about marketing? Do you want to work with a team closely to deliver quality work to clients? Are you naturally inquisitive and ready to strive for excellence? If so, then we want to work with you!
Ampush is on the lookout for entrepreneurial individuals who are excited to learn and grow in an analytically challenging and strategic role in a dynamic startup. The ideal candidate is smart, creative, solution-oriented, resourceful, flexible and conscious of the bottom line.
- Build out and manage Facebook and Twitter campaigns for clients, incorporating nuanced strategy, long-term forecasting, and customized creative assets
- Analyze and optimize media spending around client needs, focusing on data-driven tactics
- Develop client-facing skills and acumen, deliver strategic insights, and drive results for our partners
- Foster a team environment and grow as a leader and mentor to colleagues
- BA/BS from a top university with a solid GPA
- Experience using Excel, PowerPoint and other tools; strong desire to learn these tools
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize work and manage time effectively
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Immaculate written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a very fast-paced environment
- Previous work experience in financial services, consulting or other quantitative/data-driven fields
- Previous work experience in performance marketing, media buying, lead generation, or related spaces
- Previous startup experience
- Previous campaign optimization experience
- Knowledge of computer programming scripting languages and the Facebook Graph API
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage for all employees
- 401(K) with match
- Life and AD&D coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account benefits
- Uncapped vacation and sick time
- Daily catered lunches and a fully stocked kitchen
- Discounted gym and ZipCar memberships
- Free in-house yoga
- Game room with pool, darts and ping pong
- Located in SOMA in San Francisco close to CalTrain and Bart … and a bike rack in the office
*This position is not eligible for relocation assistance or Visa sponsorship
Ampush reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Ampush is an Equal Opportunity Employer.