Ampush | New York, NY
Ampush is a fast-growing advertising technology company that helps mobile, brand and direct response advertisers meet their objectives on Facebook and Twitter. As a top Facebook Ads Strategic Preferred Marketing Developer (sPMD), we power fully-managed solutions for brands and direct response advertisers across travel, e-commerce, financial services, entertainment, and CPG. Ampush is based in San Francisco with offices in Chicago and New York.
Are you the best at what you do? Can you think quickly and execute even faster? Are you passionate about technology and thoughtful about marketing? Do you take pride in delivering quality work to clients? If so, then we want to work with you!
Ampush is on the lookout for entrepreneurial individuals who are excited to learn and grow in an analytically challenging role in a dynamic, startup environment. The ideal candidate is smart, creative, solution-oriented, resourceful, flexible, entrepreneurial at heart, and conscious of the bottom line. See our values to learn more about the Ampush culture.
- Build-out and manage Facebook campaigns for clients incorporating a nuanced strategy, long-term orientation, and customized creative assets
- Analyze and optimize media spending around client needs focusing on data-driven tactics
- Troubleshoot and prevent technical issues
- Creatively solve problems while operating in a dynamic environment
- Develop client facing skills and acumen
- Foster a team environment and grow to potentially serve as a leader and mentor to colleagues
- Promote communication and responsiveness within Media teams and with clients
- BA or BS from a top university with a solid GPA
- Experience using Excel, PowerPoint and other tools; strong desire to learn these tools
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize work and manage time effectively
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Immaculate written and verbal communication
- Ability to thrive in a very fast-paced environment
- Previous work experience in financial services, consulting or other quant/data driven fields
- Previous work experience in performance marketing, media buying, lead generation, or related spaces
- Previous startup experience
- Previous campaign optimization experience
- Knowledge of Computer Programming scripting languages and the Facebook Graph API
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, Dental, and Vision premium coverage
- 401(K) with match
- Life and AD&D coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account benefits
- Uncapped vacation and sick time
- Discounted gym and ZipCar memberships
*This position is not eligible for relocation assistance or Visa sponsorship
Ampush reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Ampush is an Equal Opportunity Employer.