We're looking for experienced Java Engineers capable of designing and building various parts of Tremor Video’s high-performance, scalable ad server and various supporting systems. Our architecture is capable of servicing billions of requests per day. As part of the team, you will be exposed to all layers of the server-side technology platform and all phases of our development cycle. You will be asked to help us brainstorm and design best solutions for some interesting and challenging problems. Our focus is on scalability, performance and robustness. Some of the technologies you will work with include MySQL, Hadoop, HBase, Cassandra, MemcacheD, ActiveMQ, Tomcat, Spring, Hibernate, Linux and many others.
This is also an opportunity to work alongside advanced and experimental research in Machine Learning algorithms. We're looking for people excited and motivated to build something new and who will thrive in a fast-moving, agile environment. We leverage the SCRUM methodology and embrace as many agile-development best practices as possible (continuous integration, emphasis on automation testing and others). Qualifications
- Development experience in Java + Linux environments.
- Java threading, concurrency, locking and using shared resources.
- Automation testing methodologies (unit testing, system testing, etc).
- Analysis of algorithms.
- Spring and Hibernate frameworks (or similar).
- Linux operating system
- Experience working with various noSQL technologies such as Hadoop, Cassandra, Memcached/DB,
- Lucene/Solr and HBase
About Tremor Video
- Adaptable, resourceful and independent
- Excellent communication skills
- High energy level & excellent people/team member skills
Tremor Video (NYSE: TRMR) is transforming the
video advertising experience across all screens for the world’s leading brands. Our proprietary technology, VideoHub®, offers advertisers and publishers a complete programmatic solution to reach and engage consumers while providing new insights into what drives the success of brand advertising performance across multiple devices. Tremor Video is based in New York with offices throughout the US and across the globe. For more information, visit tremorvideo.com and find Tremor Video on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.