Nothing less than the transformation of the public cloud into a trusted and manageable platform enabling the future of enterprise computing. That is the Bracket Vision.
We're not alone. Substantial investment from top-tier venture companies will fund aggressive growth for us for years. Our management and senior engineering teams come from Facebook, Google, NetApp, EMC, VMware, Cisco, and IronPort. But it's our small staff that really counts: specialists in storage systems, security, cloud, and infrastructure/DevOps, they solve complex problems in a fast-paced, stealth environment, and they do it with precision and elegance.
They also demand BBQs, beer bashes, an open vacation policy, and walls not painted beige. We're only too happy to comply.
We're small, we're fast, we're seasoned, we're fun, and we're funded. If that sounds less like a job and more like an opportunity, get in the Bracket.
We are looking for mid- to senior-level engineers to join the Bracket Security development team and help us secure the public cloud. You will own one or more security features related to encryption, key management, or large scale system security, working directly with customers and our Product Management team to define and deliver future versions of Bracket.
Required Experience & Skills
- 5 or more years of development experience
- Proficiency in C/C++ and Python
- Experience working with several of the following:
- Key management
- TLS and SSL
- Experience developing high performance distributed systems
- Experience working with cloud based platforms
Preferred Experience & Skills
- General system security experience
- Certificate management
- Common Criteria and FIPS processes
- Continuous integration experience
- Excellent time-management and teamwork
- Passion for security and knowledge of the security/threat landscape
- Inquisitive personality
- Highly motivated and self-driven