Epigrams is a new search marketplace allowing advertisers to benefit from emerging search formats, and for publishers to realize efficient monetization of their assets.
To the end-user, Epigrams ends up feeling more like recommendations than ads. Imagine a Netflix or Pandora-style recommender so confident in its predictions, that it buys ad spaces to showcase them. Epigrams literally bets money (and wins), on the strength of its AI.
Engineers work on many projects that carry varying responsibilities. Below are some examples of the diverse projects with which you might be involved.
- Write server-side code for web-based applications, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
- Build our platforms, systems and networking infrastructure using your strong background in distributed systems, OS/kernel, network system design, and large scale storage systems.
- Build internal systems used by thousands of Epigrams partners around the world, connecting HR, Staffing, Legal, and all other corporate functions.
- Specialist domains: UI development with AJAX and similar technologies, client application development for Windows/Mac, embedded systems and mobile apps (Android, iOS), developer tools (SDKs, large-scale build systems, compilers), internationalization.
- BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline. In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant experience.
- Extensive programming experience in C/C++ and/or Java.
- Large systems software design and development experience, with extensive knowledge of UNIX/Linux.
- MS, or PhD in Computer Science
- Strong OO and Functional Programming skills
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
Epigrams is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Epigrams, engineers not only revolutionize advertising and recommendations, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new monetization solutions for publishers around the world. From smartphones to tablets, smartTV to app-enabled car dashboards, smart watches to glasses, Epigrams engineers are growing the search market, one device after another.