Title: Jr. Designer (Presentations)Reports to: SVP, Client Services
Working alongside senior executives, the ideal candidate will be able to apply their passion for great design and simplifying the complex to communicate ideas and messages into impactful presentations. Must demonstrate advanced level design skills with aptitude for analytical thinking.
- Presentation preparation for the client services and delivery teams
- Work closely with senior executives to meet their design objectives and timelines
- Expert in presentation tools (PowerPoint and Keynote)
- Advanced layout and design skills
- Ability to transform hand-drawn sketches or complex noisy designs into simple impactful presentations
- Competence in design tools
- Ability to multi-task and manage projects with tight timelines
Gale43 is an agency purpose built to bring strategy, creativity, and technology together to help brands win in the world of the always-connected digital consumer. We help make the complex simple – with a custom-fit strategy and implementation approach.
We believe that we should all be connected by a set of values – things that are important to us, and should be important to you… things like a passion to make a greater impact on the world than what we do day-to-day, a desire to innovate with a great team, and of course a desire to be called and treated like a person and not a resource.
We have a killer location right downtown, good benefits, flexible work environment, perks like tonnes of snacks, food, and drinks. And are looking for some great people to join us!