Human Resources | San Francisco, United States
Over the years, InMobi has built a large team in the Americas region and today is a leader in the ad network business. InMobi has a team of approximately 100 people in market facing roles as well as engineering and product development roles across the US, Canada and Latin America in that willis poised to grow.
As a part of its exponential business and people growth, InMobi seeks to hire a senior professional as Director of HR, Americas as a key part of the organization to work closely with the Head of Americas and the Global Head - HR and the team at InMobi to further build HR processes, systems and a seamless organization culture across the world for the company. She/He would need to be located at San Francisco.
The current HR team at InMobi has done a superb job in creating an excellent open, vibrant culture and a good employer brand. The HR Head Americas in partnership with the Global HR Head will take this forward and also work on structure, processes, systems and a standard HR culture across InMobi offices in Americas as well as globally.
The role reports to the VP, Global People Operations and VP & Managing Director, North America.
The primary functions of this position include identifying, evaluating and acting on human resource, compensation, benefits, and/or international assignment issues of importance to InMobi's business and people.
-The current team is a bunch of highly talented individuals and given the emphasis on quality and the need to scale up the talent acquisition, the incumbent is expected to ensure a best in class talent planning, attraction, selection and onboarding process.
- Assist in local expansion and is the go to person for local procedures, policies etc.
- Responsible for people initiatives &programs for the businesses.
- Works with senior leadership to ensure consistent people processes and practices across the company.
- Drives all people-related initiatives and programs affecting Americas business unit
- Drives the administration of people processes such as performance review and compensation.
- Partners with Global HR to develop and implement policies, procedures, and practices surrounding people processes that represent innovative, best practices for the company in Americas.
Experience, Qualifications & Competencies
Preferably an MBA in HR from a premier institute, with 8-12 years of work experience in human resources; A large part of this experience should have been as part of a global mid- sized company or a multi-national corporation.
Key competencies will be :
- Relevant work experience – background in an internet/media company with a young workforce. Should be comfortable with open communication, expression of opinions and dissent.
- Very strong background in designing culture multinationally.
- Strong understanding of compensation and benefits structures and processes across the region
- Excellent people, relationship and communication skills
- Engaging personality and trustworthy and open demeanor
- Focus on results – Must have worked in a fast growth company and dealt with multiple people and business issues.
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to work closely with business and drive customer focus.
- Must be an excellent team player and be able to win respect from InMobi team.
- Forward thinking and ability to deliver results in a high pace environment
- Hands-on work style and able to work under pressure and respect schedules/deadlines
- Non-hierarchical – not from an overtly hierarchical and designation/experience level driven culture.