Business Development | San Francisco, United States
Partner Manager, Strategic Partnerships
Location: San Francisco
InMobi is the largest independent mobile advertising network. With offices on five continents InMobi provides advertisers, publishers and developers with a uniquely global solution for advertising. The network is growing and now delivers the unprecedented ability to reach 759 Million consumers, in over 165 countries, through more than 120 Billion mobile ad impressions monthly. The company has over 17 offices including Bangalore (HQ), London, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Singapore, Tokyo and Dubai.
For more information, please visit http://www.inmobi.com
Our mission at InMobi is to enable consumers and businesses to make smarter decisions.
We build mobile-first customer engagement platforms that transform the economics of influencing global consumers. We help our customers engage consumers in a far more intimate way through mobile advertising.
We offer a suite of solutions based on the core principles of simplicity and scale to help engage, retain and grow your consumer base. Our focus on understanding consumer behavior and leveraging big-data to predict their actions enables us to offer these unique solutions.
Today, the world's largest brands, agencies, developers and publishers are creating immediate business value by using our platforms to deliver compelling value propositions to their target consumers.
What will you be doing?
As the Partner Manager for Strategic Partnerships, you will be responsible for managing relationships and existing global projects with InMobi’s North America-headquartered strategic partners. You will collaborate closely with core business, product and engineering teams around the world, as well as with your external counterparts, to ensure the success of our highest-profile partnerships. This role is exciting but not for the faint of heart.
What do we require from you?
- Provide day-to-day support to our partners; act as an internal advocate and ensure that our partners get the level of InMobi support needed to be successful.
- Manage complex, high-impact projects by rapidly understanding their context, prioritizing needs and driving alignment among cross-functional teams distributed worldwide.
- Develop and maintain project management processes and tools to forecast milestones, identify dependencies, resolve roadblocks and quickly communicate status.
- Design and implement initiatives to overcome hurdles, analyze results and communicate insights to executive management.
- Assist the team with cultivating new business opportunities with existing and prospective strategic partners.
- Demonstrated excellence in leading complex projects with multiple, geographically-distributed stakeholders; both account management and project management experience valuable.
- Self-starter who can think quickly and creatively in a global, fast-paced environment; comfortable with ambiguity and rapid change.
- Outstanding communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills, with deft skill in influencing others and procuring buy-in.
- Superior organizational and time-management skills, with tremendous attention to detail; capable of tracking, managing and resolving multiple issues efficiently.
- Logical thinker comfortable with both quantitative and qualitative analysis of large amounts of information.
- Relevant industry work experience in mobile monetization, online advertising and/or platform partnerships desirable.
- Direct experience with established project management methodologies (e.g., Agile) helpful but not required.
- Experience managing cross-border projects for an international company a big plus.
Join us to contribute to one of the latest disrupting mobile technologies in online technology. We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking. InMobi’s culture is all about attracting and retaining the best talent. We aim to reward excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidate.