Human Resources | San Francisco, United States
Senior Recruiter, North America
(6 months contract)
InMobi is the largest independent mobile advertising network. With offices on five continents InMobi provides advertisers, publishers and developers with a uniquely global solution for advertising. The network is growing and now delivers the unprecedented ability to reach 759 Million consumers, in over 165 countries, through more than 120 Billion mobile ad impressions monthly. The company has over 17 offices including Bangalore (HQ), London, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Singapore, Tokyo and Dubai.
For more information, please visit http://www.inmobi.com
Our mission at InMobi is to enable consumers and businesses to make smarter decisions.
We build mobile-first customer engagement platforms that transform the economics of influencing global consumers. We help our customers engage consumers in a far more intimate way through mobile advertising.
We offer a suite of solutions based on the core principles of simplicity and scale to help engage, retain and grow your consumer base. Our focus on understanding consumer behavior and leveraging big-data to predict their actions enables us to offer these unique solutions.
Today, the world's largest brands, agencies, developers and publishers are creating immediate business value by using our platforms to deliver compelling value propositions to their target consumers.
InMobi believes that mobile is changing the world for the better. We believe in hiring individuals who have the drive, passion and smarts to help enable this change to happen. We believe in working together to revolutionize the world that we live in for the better.
The Senior Recruiter will support our overall North America recruiting efforts. This individual needs to create and improve our recruiting process and help both directly and indirectly to find the type of high performing and passionate individuals that we are looking for.
- Negotiate and manage all recruiter relationships and contracts
- Improve efficiency of our internal, contract recruiting and agency recruiting efforts to maximize quality of candidates and our ability to close those candidates but also manage and minimize costs
- Manage any channel conflicts that may arise between recruiting partners
- Ensure that candidate interview schedules are scheduled in a timely manner, and that both candidates and interviewers are well prepared for the interviews
- Put in place world class recruiting processes to improve the speed, quality and success of our recruiting efforts
- Manage the pipeline and process for the overall recruiting efforts
- Meet with the management team to review Applicant progress and ensure that all candidates’ interactions with InMobi are of the highest quality
- Act as a source to help improve overall pipeline against key positions on an ongoing basis and to bring to attention potential top passive candidates that should be contacted
- Work in conjunction with office management and training teams to ensure that employee on boarding and new employee training is well executed
- Provide guidance on organizational effectiveness, change management and conflict resolution, as well as provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development.
- 3-5 years relevant experience, recruiting sales, marketing, technology positions
- Bachelor’s degree
- Extraordinary communications skills
- Versatility, flexibility, and ability to work within constantly changing priorities.
- Strong business acumen and able to translate the needs of the core business function into people solutions.
- Ability to manage or direct senior leadership to ensure high quality & successful recruiting efforts
- Expert in Sales hiring is required
Join us to contribute to one of the latest disrupting mobile technologies in online technology. We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking. InMobi’s culture is all about attracting and retaining the best talent. We aim to reward excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidate.