Human Resources | San Francisco, United States
Talent Acquisition (North America)
Years of Experience : 3-5years of recruiting experience
Role : Temp to Hire (to be converted after 6 months )
InMobi believes that mobile is changing the world for the better. We believe in hiring individuals who have the drive, passion and smarts to help enable this change to happen. We believe in working together to revolutionize the world that we live in for the better.
The Recruiting Coordinator will support our overall North America recruiting efforts. This individual needs to create and improve our recruiting process and help both directly and indirectly to find the type of high performing and passionate individuals that we are looking for.
- Negotiate and manage all recruiter relationships and contracts
- Improve efficiency of our internal, contract recruiting and agency recruiting efforts to maximize quality of candidates and our ability to close those candidates but also manage and minimize costs
- Manage any channel conflicts that may arise between recruiting partners
- Ensure that candidate interview schedules are scheduled in a timely manner, and that both candidates and interviewers are well prepared for the interviews
- Put in place world class recruiting processes to improve the speed, quality and success of our recruiting efforts
- Manage the pipeline and process for the overall recruiting efforts
- Meet with the management team to review Applicant progress and ensure that all candidates’ interactions with InMobi are of the highest quality
- Act as a source to help improve overall pipeline against key positions on an ongoing basis and to bring to attention potential top passive candidates that should be contacted
- Work in conjunction with office management and training teams to ensure that employee on boarding and new employee training is well executed
- Provide guidance on organizational effectiveness, change management and conflict resolution, as well as provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Extraordinary communications skills
- Versatility, flexibility, and ability to work within constantly changing priorities.
- Strong business acumen and able to translate the needs of the core business function into people solutions.
- Ability to manage or direct senior leadership to ensure high quality & successful recruiting efforts
- Expert in Sales hiring is required