Business Development | San Francisco, United States
Business Development Manager – USA (San Francisco, CA)
Location: San Francisco, CA
InMobi is the largest independent mobile advertising network. With offices on five continents InMobi provides advertisers, publishers and developers with a uniquely global solution for advertising. The network is growing and now delivers the unprecedented ability to reach 759 Million consumers, in over 165 countries, through more than 120 Billion mobile ad impressions monthly. The company has over 17 offices including Bangalore (HQ), London, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Singapore, Tokyo and Dubai
For more information, please visit http://www.inmobi.com
Our mission at InMobi is to enable consumers and businesses to make smarter decisions.
We build mobile-first customer engagement platforms that transform the economics of influencing global consumers. We help our customers engage consumers in a far more intimate way through mobile advertising.
We offer a suite of solutions based on the core principles of simplicity and scale to help engage, retain and grow your consumer base. Our focus on understanding consumer behavior and leveraging big-data to predict their actions enables us to offer these unique solutions.
Today, the world's largest brands, agencies, developers and publishers are creating immediate business value by using our platforms to deliver compelling value propositions to their target consumers.
The InMobi Business Development team is responsible for the company’s partnerships with global publishers and application developers, and for the growth and quality of its mobile advertising network. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for developing and managing revenue and relationships with InMobi’s North American publishers in such a way that we deliver greater value to our publishers and advertisers while exceeding our North American publisher goals. This position offers an opportunity to truly set and raise the industry bar while utilizing your account management analysis, insight and business judgment to support strategic and tactical initiatives.
What will you be doing?
What do we require from you?
- Responsible for managing and growing inventory and revenue from North American publishing partners
- Identify and implement new business opportunities with existing partnerships
- Work with operational teams to manage partner performance optimization
- Create publisher insights framework, and work to develop and share these insights
- Collaborate with internal teams to launch new products with your partners
- Convey core publisher needs and the impact/value of meeting those needs
- Support and execute Business Development initiatives
- Work with Sales Team to optimise inventory delivery for specific advertiser demands
- Support all aspects of partner operations, such as sales engineering and finance
- Successful 3-5 year track record in online media or advertising and knowledge of online ad serving (Mobile advertising experience a strong plus).
- Experience in Mobile Game Analytics, Business Development and/or Publishing is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills and a creative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to convey complex concepts in models and presentations.
- Deep understanding of industry issues, a vision for growth and a passion to build InMobi’s position in the industry.
- Exceptional relationship management and communications.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Comfort and experience with a fast paced start-up environment.
- Extensive partner management with direct publishers across variety of verticals which would allow to hit the ground running.
- Great professional demeanor and presentation.
- Strong understanding of the mobile media landscape, industry trends, and technologies.
- Experience with all facets of mobile display advertising and social media.
- Highly skilled in prospecting, developing needs analyses, and delivering formal presentations.
- Strong understanding of technical language and capabilities within mobile advertising.
- Ability to trouble shoot daily technical problems with ad serving solutions for Publishers.
Join us to contribute to one of the latest disrupting mobile technologies in online technology. We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking. InMobi’s culture is all about attracting and retaining the best talent. We aim to reward excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidate.