Client Services | Atlanta, GA, United States
Ready to join a thriving tech company that’s redefining digital archiving and business intelligence? Recognized as one of today’s fastest growing companies in the U.S., Smarsh delivers innovative cloud-based solutions that help organizations manage and enforce flexible and secure records retention and compliance strategies for electronic communications, including social media and enterprise social networks (Yammer, Chatter, SharePoint and more).
We’re proud to be one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in Oregon for 2014—our second time on the list! Our motto is ‘People First. Inspire Confidence. Embrace the Impossible.’ The idea is that we work as a team to seize opportunities, solve the most important problems, and anticipate customer needs.
We hire lifelong learners who have a passion for their discipline and a track record of excellence.
Why work at Smarsh?
Working at Smarsh offers you the chance to work in a collaborative and curious environment where you are given the opportunity to innovate and grow. The Technical Support team is closely aligned with providing excellent client service, supporting each other, and enjoying the challenge of solving various technology problems. We believe job satisfaction comes from being able to do what you love while working with other talented people, and not forgetting to have fun along the way.
- Create client evangelists by providing world class client support to our numerous software solutions, including; POP3/IMAP Email Hosting, DNS, TCCP/IP & SMTP Troubleshooting, and Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory Hosting.
- Provide technical support for mobile applications including; iPhone, Android, and Blackberry.
- Act as a client liaison handling phone and email support requests, where you become an advocate for the resolution of client issues.
- Work closely with other departments in resolving issues and fulfilling all client requests, regardless of the nature of the problem.
- Excellent communication skills
- The desire and ability to go above and beyond for the cause
- Patience, desire to help others
- Ability to multi-task in sometimes stressful environment
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Professional demeanor and strong work ethics
- Background check required
Smarsh is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.