Client Services | Atlanta, GA, United States
Ready to join a thriving tech company that’s redefining digital archiving and business intelligence? Recognized as one of today’s fastest growing companies in the U.S., Smarsh delivers innovative cloud-based solutions that help organizations manage and enforce flexible and secure records retention and compliance strategies for electronic communications, including social media and enterprise social networks (Yammer, Chatter, Facebook, LinkedIn and more).
We have offices in Boston, New York, Atlanta, Los Angeles, London UK and headquartered in Portland, Oregon. We’re proud to be one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in Oregon for 2014—our second time on the list! Our motto is ‘People First. Inspire Confidence. Embrace the Impossible.’ The idea is that we work as a team to seize opportunities, solve the most important problems, and anticipate customer needs.
We hire lifelong learners who have a passion for their discipline and a track record of excellence. To learn more about us, visit www.smarsh.com/careers.
We are seeking a highly motivated Implementation Technician for our New Accounts Integration team. Relying upon a strong foundation of industry and product knowledge, you will work to configure clients’ contracted services on Smarsh platforms and systems, often times meeting multiple clients timelines and needs. Typical duties can include supporting the team in client discussions and configuring hosted services, basic to complex email-related problems, and server configuration troubleshooting when launching new clients onto Smarsh systems.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree or 1+ Years in a recent senior level help desk role assisting end users via phone and email.
- 2+ years working in a Windows server and Exchange messaging environment is a plus.
- SMTP/POP3, IMAP, SSL, DNS, TCP/IP, Security/Firewalls, MS Outlook, Outlook Express, OWA etc.
- Handhelds/PDAs, Web Mail clients, Email Server Administration, Exchange 2000/2003/2007.
- Highly organized with strong project management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Patience and desire to help others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to learn & adapt to new technologies.
- Professional demeanor and strong work ethic.
- Background check required.
The ideal candidate should have a fundamental knowledge and understanding of email (POP, IMAP, SMTP), mail servers and systems (Windows, Unix, Novell, etc), social media, and/or Instant Messaging products/servers. At minimum, intermediate understanding of DNS and email routing is required as the position involves in-depth troubleshooting of both.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Setup, configure, and provide documentation for hosted services
- Ability to provide phone and email configuration support for hosted services
- Ability to troubleshoot and/or implement complex email migrations
- Pre-sales and sales technical questions as they arise in relation to integration with services provided
- Committed to provide customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important and appreciated.
- Ability to discuss, troubleshoot and/or implement complex email migrations pre/post sales process coordinating with their Implementation Specialist or any necessary department for a successful client launch.
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and work on a variety of tasks/projects for multiple clients
- Ability to work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines
Please submit a cover letter with your application.
Smarsh is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here--http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.