Client Services | Atlanta, GA, United States
Ready to join a thriving tech company that’s redefining digital archiving and business intelligence? Recognized as one of today’s fastest growing companies in the U.S., Smarsh delivers innovative cloud-based solutions that help organizations manage and enforce flexible and secure records retention and compliance strategies for electronic communications, including social media and enterprise social networks (Yammer, Chatter, SharePoint and more).
We’re proud to be one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in Oregon for 2014—our second time on the list! Our motto is ‘People First. Inspire Confidence. Embrace the Impossible.’ The idea is that we work as a team to seize opportunities, solve the most important problems, and anticipate customer needs.
We hire lifelong learners who have a passion for their discipline and a track record of excellence.
We are seeking a highly motivated and professional individual to take on an advanced technical support role within our Application Support department. Typical duties include, but are not limited to, the handling of escalated customer issues, product maintenance, proactive monitoring, system administration, facilitate training of specific products & processes to support technicians, and providing & maintaining technical documentation on specific Smarsh products & services. Additionally, the Application Support Analyst will act as a Product Subject Matter Expert through all phases of a product’s life cycle for our support department. The Application Support Analyst will be responsible for Software lifecycle, Root Cause Analysis, Incident Management, following up on escalated issues, and handling requests outside of the normal scope of the current support department. Additionally, the Application Support Analyst should research and identify opportunities for product improvements, upgrades, and proactively identify issues before they occur, all helping to assist in the upkeep of their product. Candidates will work directly with all levels of personnel: Executive, IT personnel, non-technical personnel, line level employees, and everyone in between. You would work with in in our client services division and be exposed to a dynamic/exciting technology environment.
- SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) Support Experience
- Complete understanding of the standard policy, ownership and implementation of the Incident, Request, Problem and Knowledge Management disciplines for Smarsh applications and Services.
- Complex issue triage, investigation and coordination to closure
- Ability to rationalize the impact of multiple concurrent issues/requests and prioritize work accordingly.
- Act as a subject matter expert on business processes and systems and interface between application users, production support, and Business Systems Management and Application Development teams.
- Maintains operation, monitoring and integrity of production systems to meet established standards.
- Test and implement new software releases and configurations from both internal and external developers.
- Advance knowledge of Standard Web Technologies (Servers, Domains, Email, etc)
- Excellent Communication, Technical Writing and Organization Skills
- Ability to breakdown and explain technical concept to non-technical people
- Ability to manage external and internal stakeholders
- An independent sense of motivation to continuously improve themselves and their environment.
- Professional demeanor and strong work ethics
- Work on-call as required
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or 3-5 years equivalent work experience
- Microsoft Operating Systems
- Exchange 2007/2010 Certification(s)
- A+ Certification
- Network+ Certification
Smarsh is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.